Canada goes on Strike. Butters stars in a senstionaly YouToob video.
- There are two Sally Turners present in the crowd at the start of the episode, as well as two Kevins and possibly two Millies.
- Kyle is shown not laughing at Cartman's quip about Canada during the assembly, possibly showing that he does not appreciate jokes about Canada (on account of his brother's origin). However, he laughs at Craig's joke a few seconds later.
- Butters told Tay Zonday (Chocolate Rain guy) that his video had a few hundred thousand hits. The news report said it was over Forty million. This could just be Butters' lack of knowledge.
- Near the end of the episode, the Painting behind Abootman changes between shots.
- Terrance and Phillip state that they only gained 3008 $ worth of coupons and bubble gum out of the strike. However, assuming Benegins coupons were distributed to everyone in Canada's 30,000,000 strong population, and each meal costs roughly 10 dollars, they actually gained 300,000,000 dollars. A possible answer to this is that they were referring to the cash value of the coupons themselves, which are often hundredths or thousandths of a cent. If the opposite were true, though, their strike would've actually been beneficial to Canada. Another explanation could be the fact that their are no Benegins locations in Canada.
- Many of the same Canadians are seen throughout the episode, though this may be due to the fact that most of the Canadians look the same in the show.
- When the Internet stars start killing each other, laughing baby, and lonleygir15 were not seen getting killed, but Cartman says that they are next in line.
- Star Wars Kid is Canadian in real life, but in the episode looks American and should be striking.
- At the end of the "Canada on Strike" song where it shows a map of Canada filled with people, parts of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and northwest Washington were filled with the same people on accident.